What should I do if my property is damaged or stolen?
Never Fear™ — we will process your claim as quickly as possible. If you encounter any
problems in processing your claim, please email us for an immediate resolution.
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage - Do not dispose of it until given permission by us.
- File your claim. For fastest service, file your claim online. Alternatively, download a claim form (PDF) to fax or mail to us,
- Take pictures of the damaged property with a digital or cell phone camera and email the
images to us at claims@StudentDeviceInsurance.com. Always include your complete contact information and policy number with the
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership
for each damaged or stolen item.
- If you used a printed claim form, fax the completed claim form to us at (678) 832-4910 or mail it to 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30338.
Your completed claim will be processed promptly. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
Fraud Warning: It is a crime to provide false or misleading information to an insurer for the purpose of defrauding the insurer
or any other person. Penalties include imprisonment and / or fines. In addition, an insurer may deny
insurance benefits if false information materially related to a claim was provided by the applicant.